Support the Kaua‘i Historical Society
Become a Kaua‘i Historical Society member today. Membership is the lifeblood of the Society. Your membership supports the Society’s work to educate the community about its history and to collect the written, oral and pictorial history of Kaua‘i and Ni‘ihau while at the same time preserving and protecting their cultural and historical sites.
Your contribution helps maintain the only general archive for Kaua‘i that includes the following activities:
- Acquisition of over 2,000 Kekaha and Lihu‘e Plantation records and maps
- Digitizing 15,000-plus photos
- Maintenance of an extensive subject file containing newspaper clippings and more
- Cataloging and maintaining 67 separate manuscript collections, including the Rice Family, Sanborn Family, Kaua‘i Historical Society and Kilauea Sugar Plantation papers and records
- Maintaining a 4,500-volume library including rare titles.
Benefits of Membership
- Advance notice and free admission to most programs
- Free access to the Society library and archival collections
- Preferred research and duplication fees
- 10% discount on all Society publications
- Bi-monthly newsletter
Membership Levels with additional benefits:
You can also phone 808.245.3373 to charge your new, renewed, or gift membership via MasterCard of Visa. Or print this form and send with your check (made payable to Kaua‘i Historical Society) to the following address: P.O. Box 1778, Lihu‘e, HI 96766.
Please call 808.245.3373 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the following:
__ Charitable Bequests
__ Archival Donations
__ Volunteering Time
*Your membership dues and donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
**Only names and business names will appear in the Society’s annual report
***Kaua’i Historical Society believes that the information we gather about you is of a very private nature and we are dedicated to keeping this information confidential.
Mahalo for your support.
Items for sale can be purchased at order books.